Model D Fitness Rower Rental
The Model D Indoor Rower is recognised by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training,
The Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
The Model D you hire is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
Fitness Rower Rental Specifications
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height :14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.* | *300 lb (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Space Recommendations: Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm) | With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- Machine Weight 57 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb (32 kg)