Are you considering getting a Treadmill for Home Use? Fantastic! This is probably one of the best investments you can make to get fit without leaving the comforts of your home.
How will you choose the best treadmill for home use?
We’ve covered this in other posts but as it’s coming up to that time of year when treadmill rental becomes very popular due to the more limited ability to get out and hit the streets lets take the time to help you sort out what to look for in a treadmill for home use.
In my experience the TF20 range we carry meets the need of many people who are looking for a home rental. How do I come to this conclusion. For starters we have rented treadmills to many, happy people over the years and had great feedback. But in practical terms when looking for the right treadmill this one excels for the following reasons:
- The TF20 is a good size for walking, jogging and running for most people.
- You can exercise safely on it.
- If needed it folds up for space saving and moving.
- It has multiple programs if required, but if not the manual operation to increase speed and incline is easy to use.
- It has automatic incline function so the incline can be easily adjusted
- There is a good range for speed.
- Good weight tolerances are able to be managed on this treadmill.
- The treadmill is robust and stable.
- For those wanting it has a built in fan and MP3 capacity with speakers
If you are a serious runner or tall and wanting to run then one of our big treadmills may be a better option.
Call us today to find out what the best option is for you for getting a treadmill for home use. We are always happy to advise.